when life lets you down...




hello friends, I am glad I gathered myself enough to write again . the last week has been pretty hard, and I find it harder to recall the event and put it into words.

yeah so from the past two years, I have been trying to qualify this exam, for pursuing medicine as my higher study. and I had tried everything I could to succeed:planning, working, practicing, revising etc. I somehow felt I could do it. but then it didn't take long for all my dreams to get shattered into pieces.

I don't wanna recall how much I weeped and regretted my fate. for a moment I felt everything had slipped out of my hand. more than my efforts , I felt bad for my parents , I let them down. they had put in so much money and efforts for me.

its not the first time I have failed in something , but this was a dream I had since my childhood , to become a doctor! how can I give it up so easily , so I am giving it" another shot."i don't know if it'll work but I guess I should try.

the thing is every fall is a lesson , and yes I did learn a lot of things from this one(a lot about me I need to change). my parents have been so supportive throughout that I cant be greatful enough . its partly for them too, that I wanna do it again.

so friends have you been through something that has broke you down so much , if yes spill some beans to make me feel better. 

5 comments:

  1. I haven't gone through something as serious as this, but I know that it always gets better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel, but when life gives you lemons you have to make lemonade.
    geekyglassesgirlsite.WordPress. com if you want to take a peek at my blog!
    Love and kindness,
    GeekyGlassesGi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone I'm Mrs. ALEKSI TAISIYA, My husband divorced me 2 years ago to live with another woman and I have tried to have him back but I could not, so I tried to do many things to get him back and he refuse to come back. One faithful Friday morning, I visit a forum for tips on how to get your ex back, and there I saw a lady testifying on how Dr.AKHERE helped her to get her husband back after he was tied down with a spell by another woman. Although I never believed in spiritual work I reluctantly tried him because I was desperate and I contact him and explain my problems to him, to my greatest surprise Dr.AKHERE helped me to bring back my husband after 5days and now my relationship is more perfect just as he promised. Getting your ex back permanently does not only bring back someone you love but it will also re-unite your lovers' feelings. My husband now treats me like a Queen and always says he loves me all the time. If you are passing through difficulties in your relationship, Doctor AKHERE can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships, and do some other things. I can assure you he's highly potent and reliable. Email him for urgent help [AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com ] or +2349057261346 .

    ReplyDelete